Articles are a dime a dozen on the Web these days. To make sure your articles stand out and attract attention for your web site, you need to create superior content. Below you’ll find five great tips for writing effective web content that delivers results!
• Create an air of mystery in your headlines. Telling your readers the main point of the article in the headline is anticlimactic. “The Habit that Could Get You Fired” is much more likely to grab someone’s attention than “Why You Shouldn’t Check Your E-Mail on the Job.”
• Make your article easy to read. Keep your paragraphs short (2 to 4 sentences max) and include lots of bulleted lists to break up the text.
• Keep your content coherent. Your thoughts and ideas should be communicated in a way that makes sense. Don’t jump around from point to point with no transition; doing so will only confuse and frustrate your readers. Your article should follow a logical flow of thought.
• Tell your readers something of value. There are so many articles out there that say the same thing – find something new to share with your readers or put a new spin on an old concept. No one wants to read the same tired lines over and over again – mix things up to stand out from the crowd!
• Try a new format. Rather than writing in the traditional expository format, go for a Q and A or quiz-style of writing. Your readers will appreciate the change of pace, and you’ll find a new way to convey information.
Discover the secret “Traffic Snowball System” Jason Nyback used to drive over 1,175,000 new visitors to his tiny websites & how you can to – Click Here Now to get access to this free video that reveals all.
To discover proof of how you can drive thousands of visitors to your website using this insider “Can’t Miss” system – Click Here Now.