More and more companies around the world making communication on Facebook, some are now present in social networks for several years, others are approaching this new tool recently. Well, we know that today 1.2 billion people in the world are recorded, and many have realized its potential…
In addition, why open a Facebook business page? How does it work? These questions may be arise in your mind when you take into account the social media marketing strategy for your business. So let’s start from the beginning. Why does it?
Here it is… We emphasize a concept: I wrote pages and not profiles. So if you opened a private profile calling it by the name of your business I would say that it is time to turn it into a business page. If you still have not made joining your business on Facebook here you will find some good reasons to do so. But be careful! There is nothing easy! It need patience, lots of patience. In addition, if you make the right steps with consistency are absolutely achievable and I guarantee the success.
“A Facebook business page should be well treated, followed and nurtured with the right content.”
Here are the top reasons that you should convince to open a Facebook business page, or if you have it but abandoned it to its fate after a brief initial honeymoon, to re-invest the time to finally make it a powerful marketing tool.
1. In order to reach more than a million people
First great truth, I can tell you that 4 out of 10 people’s use Facebook! However, I also included infants and ultra octogenarians for this chart; and if you’re still among the few who thinks it’s just populated by kids I can tell you…
- 86% of those who have an internet connection have a profile on Facebook.
- Men accounted for just over half of the population, 52 to 48 women.
- All age groups are equally represented: 20% are between 36 and 45 years, 19% between 19 and 24 years. Only those over 56 do not reach double figures, for the moment.
- More than 70% of registered users are connecting daily. In 2011, it was 60%. This increase is definitely attributable to the spread of smartphones and applications that greatly facilitate access to the web and then the company.
- The spread of smartphones as well as having done to raise the percentage of users who connect every day surfing the web has moved from fixed to the mobile station. In 2011 was about 35% now it is over 50%.
2. Improve sales
How do you say? By enhancing the effect of word of mouth, if your customers are happy with you through check-in, the references, the shares will be able to expand the popularity of your brand using the circles of friendship for your fans. The references have always had weight in business. With social references through word of mouth by two new features than in the past:
- They are written, and remain on the web. Can be read at a distance of days, if published as reviews on your page if you cannot define eternal would say that at least it is fair to say that their life is bound to that of your Fan page.
- Today, thanks to the company we are seeing a new phenomenon: users before making a purchase they ask about the web and are conditioned by the positive opinion issued by their friends.
3. Create your own Customer Service
You’ve read correctly. Facebook allows you to set up a customer service like a big company. It allows you to answer the questions of your customers, dab any misunderstandings or criticisms that if not channeled into your page may be manifested elsewhere by creating your serious damage. Showing that you care about them, your customers, answering their questions will allow you to see increasing your reputation. And all the work, the care is taken to respond to only one of them will be at the same time under the eyes of anyone accessing your page going slowly compose a proper FAQ section.
4. Build loyalty to turn your brand into a community
What is better than a Facebook page to welcome your customers and slowly, content after content, answer after answer to building a community around your brand? The Facebook pages are a great way to keep in touch with your clients between purchases another. It allows you to implement that technique would call the masseur. What is it? Have you ever realized that a good massage therapist also passing from one zone never detaches both hands on you maintaining a constant contact? You know why? To create empathy, to relax! To avoid you that ‘ancestral feeling of’ abandonment that you would live if interrupted even for what instant contact. Here it is. The Fanpage on Facebook allows you this: maintain contact with your customers, feeling that “spoiled”, pampered will come back to you in time to make the purchase.
5. Why be on social network improves your presence on search engines
Remember that search engines index the Fanpage. Because even preclude this opportunity to be found as a brand made by a Google search?
In the end, Facebook is an increasingly important tool in corporate marketing activities. Faced with a relative technical simplicity in the management (no need to be a programmer to use the social network), we find ourselves having to operate in a context of communication that must be understood very well to be able to make the most of the inherent potential.
At a time when we are thinking about starting an increasingly online communications on Facebook remember to listen to conversations on the network, define a communication strategy that allows us to reach and talk properly to our target audience, with which we must establish a dialogue… without forgetting, with constant intervals, to look at what has been done and assess any changes.