Terms Of Service
- The articles you submit to our site must be authored by you or you must hold the rights to those articles. If you place an article on our site that belongs to another, you may not add or subtract from it’s original content or the bio information whatsoever.
- Feel free to place up to three (3) links in the last paragraph of your article. This is where you can promote your web page with links to your site that you want your article to promote. Don’t place promotional links anywhere else in your article unless they’re links in your images.
- You may place links to other sites as a reference to your article in the body of the article, but please limit these to the subject of the article. SPAMMING WILL BE DELETED in the review process… If you have been banned for placing SPAM, Gambling Articles, Sexually Explicit Material, etc, please send a message on our Contact Form and we can discuss the matter.
- Internet Articles dot Net is advertiser supported. We reserve all rights to publish advertisements on the same page as your articles. Please do not remove any code or banner we have placed at the bottom of your article.
- Internet Articles dot Net reserves the right to delete or disapprove any article submitted to us without notice.
- Please do not submit articles that are just links to another site without content. These will be deleted.
- Any article draft left on the server for longer than 30 days will be deleted to keep the database uncluttered.
- If there isn’t a category available yet for your article, place it in the “Uncategorized” section and we’ll create a category for it.
- Any author account created, but never used, will be deleted within 30 days of creation.
- This is an English language article directory. We understand that some may register who’s native language isn’t English. However, articles with bad English grammar will not be approved.
- Articles with an explicit sexual nature will not be considered.
- Articles related to gambling will not be accepted.
- Articles related to illegal activity of any sort will not be accepted.
- Only one account per user unless you obtain permission from us.
- Finally, understand that your article is here to be shared. If you don’t want to share it with others, please don’t submit it to us.
When Creating An Article:
Let your imagination be your guide. Since the base of our directory is WordPress, you have many different options like:
- Add photo’s and graphic images to make it more interesting. Click Here to see a well rounded article with just enough graphics and links.
- Feel free to place YouTube videos at the bottom of your article. Just go to the video you’re wanting as a part of your article and click on the share link below the video. Then click embedded and place that that code inside the Text of the article body. Don’t worry if you don’t get it right the first time around. Since we review all new articles, we’ll catch it and fix it for you.
- Make sure to Share your article on Facebook, Google+, StumbleUpon, Twitter, etc. (Just so you know, whenever a new article is approved on our directory, I personally share those articles to my own social media as well.)
Your Bio Section:
In your user profile, there’s a section to create a user biography. This biography is displayed under every article you write using your account. Feel free to tell all about yourself in this section. Please, no banner ads in this area. You may however place all your “personal sites” that you want to share with our readers there if you know a little HTML. Make sure that the links you place in this box load in another tab or window! If you need help with this, just let us know.
Although the major search Engines are smart enough to pick out keywords for us. I recommend that you use only 5 or 6 in your article resource for the engines that aren’t all that smart. Make sure they’re words contained in your article body.
Liability: Internet Articles dot Net does not offer any warranty, nor do we assume any responsibility or legal liability for how accurate, how complete, or how useful of any of these articles are that are posted on this website.
We also search the web for quality, free and unique content. If your article was placed here on our site by “Internet Articles Dot Net” and you wish to make an account and include your article under your name, use our contact form and let me know. I’ll be more than happy to help. (Timothy)